woocommerce - Chlid URL Parent -


i have woocommerce shop , make my-account page full stylized.

i added ticket.php my-account page. website shows /my-account/ticket as , when hit ticket topics buyissues link opens through shop page template. in fact should show in my-account template. set parent my-account also. on other hand, /my-account/ticket/buyissue not open in parent template format because not define parent it.

/my-account/ -> has stylized template (stylized css, example has no sidebar)

/my-account/ticket -> has stylized template (it set parent of my-account)

/my-account/ticket/buyissue -> has shop template (has not parent rule!!)

how can set page parent child url, means come after /ticket/ take parent rules.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is there a better way to structure post methods in Class Based Views -

performance - Why is XCHG reg, reg a 3 micro-op instruction on modern Intel architectures? -

jquery - Responsive Navbar with Sub Navbar -